In a technology-fueled global world, our mission is to support companies use strategic design to innovate and create more human-centered products and services.
Owtcome (“Owtcome”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who (“you”):
- use our proprietary methodology Design Stems to innovate, collaborate, and creatively solve business challenges (the “Services”)
- visit any websites or mobile sites offered by Owtcome, including without limitation owtcome.com and including all subdomains thereof, present and future (the “Websites”);
- participate in our surveys or email campaigns (the “Surveys”);
- obtain, purchase, inquire about, or view our reports, insights, e-books, or white papers regarding strategic design, entrepreneurship, business, strategy, culture, and technology (collectively, the “Reports”);
- post information, material, or commentary to our Websites or other publicly accessible online sites configured to accept any information or subject matter in any medium (the “Uploads”), and
- are or have registered with us to receive information, including Reports, newsletters, or any other information, on the Websites, or with an Owtcome representative by email, at an event, webinar, or other in-person meetings (the “Registrations”).
- To make this policy easier to read, we call the Services, the Website, the Surveys, the Reports, the Uploads, and the Registrations together, the “Offerings“.
When we talk about “Personal Information”, we mean information relating to you or other identifiable individuals, and which may include but is not limited to your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and company name; except that Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated, nor does it include certain business contact information used for the purpose of communicating or facilitating communication with you, as an individual, in relation to your employment, business or profession and which cannot be used to identify you outside of such employment, business or profession. For example, a business email comprising of your name may be considered Personal Information, whereas a telephone number for contacting a place of business may not be.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties. It is possible that we engage third parties to carry out a service or project (for example sending a newsletter or processing invoicing). We will only give these third parties access to systems with personal data if this is necessary for the execution of the Offerings.
Security & retention period
We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unauthorized use.
We do not store personal data any longer than for the realization of the purposes for which it was collected and processed. It may be necessary to retain personal data in order to be able to perform tasks properly or to comply with legal obligations.
Your personal data will be deleted from our supported online services one year after the end of the collaboration. Digital project folders containing your personal data are archived offline 5 years after the collaboration ends in a safe at our office. Upon request, we will remove the project completely.
You can invoke the following rights (the “Rights”):
- Right to view your data;
- Right to delete your data;
- Right to change your data;
- Right to object to the processing of your data;
- Right to transfer your data;
- Right to withdraw the permission granted;
- Right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority
If you wish to invoke one or more Rights, you can contact Owtcome via email@example.com.
Owtcome assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Website.
In no event shall Owtcome be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the contents of the Website. Owtcome reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Website at any time without prior notice.
Owtcome does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Update 22 March 2023